May 17, 2015

Ticking Away

For quite a while now I have been working on my short film "Ticking Away". It's a hand drawn animated short film that's been on my liver for many years and now it's nearing completion. After that it will hopefully enter the festival circuit to finally be seen by an audience.

I've set up a separate blog to showcase the artwork that I, and my collaborators have been doing for this.

Here's the address:  http://ticking-away-film.blogspot.nl/ 
Additionally, I've set up a Facebook page.

So please head over and click on "Like this page" if you are interested and want to keep informed.

I will be using the "Ticking Away" blog and FB page for updates and news concerning the production of "Ticking Away" and I will keep this blog (SewieBlog) for my other stuff. Just so you know!





No comments: